- Finely chop the coriander, green chilies and onion; set them aside.
- Take a large mixing bowl; put together chilies, onion and coriander in it, and mix well until completely combined.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl then combine with onion and chili mixture. Add salt and again mix together well.
- In a large frying pan, heat a tbsp of oil. Put a ladleful of omelette batter into the pan.
- Fry omelette, turning once and pressing down with a flat spoon so that the egg is cooked through, until omelette changes into a golden brown color. Keep it warm while you make other batches of omelette.
- Do the same for remaining omelette batter. Serve the omelette immediately with toasted bread or with crispy green salad.