- Make some quick preparations. Whisk eggs in a bowl and keep aside. Remove cores of apples then slice them into rings. Also remove the crust of bread. Take orange peel and cut ti into fine strips.
- Then brush butter in a 2-pinnt deep oven proof dish.
- Place apple rings orderly in the base of dish and sprinkle half of sugar over them.
- Drizzle wine over apple rings, place bread slices and press them with the palm of your hands so as to flatten slightly.
- Beat cream, orange peel and reserved sugar along with whisked eggs into a nice mixture.
- Pour it over the bread slices in pan and allow to absorb for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 180 C/ 350 F/ Gas Mark 4 and bake the pudding for 25 minutes.
- When surface of pudding is golden, bring out. Serve warm!