- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Cut the chicken breast and kielbasa into 1-inch chunks.
- Spray a medium-sized pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown the sausage and chicken over medium heat and remove from the pan.
- Add next 6 ingredients to the same pot and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Now add the rice, water, chicken bouillon cubes, bay leaf, and cayenne pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and let simmer for about 50 minutes* or until the water is evaporated.
- Stir in parsley and serve warm.