- In a clean bowl, half whisk the egg whites, then add in the cream of tartar, continue whisking until stiff. Then slowly add in the sugar and continue whisking, finally add in the cornflour.
- Line a non-stick baking sheet with a foil or baking paper brush with oil.
- Now evenly spoon all the meringue mixture on the greased, making a 7 inch circle, and with a palette knife, slightly build up the edges of meringue.
- Bake the meringue in a pre-heated oven at 225* F, for about 1.5 hours, until set. Take out from oven and allow to cool.
- Remove the paper lining and transfer the meringue on a serving platter, arrange the kiwi fruit slices on top.
- Serve chilled