- Preheat oven to 190*C. Grease a 20 cm square cake tin very lightly and line the base with baking paper.
- Take a bowl, beat eggs into it with good pinch of salt, and add 3/4 cup of sugar and ½ tsp vanilla extract. Beat to make thick and creamy texture.
- Take another bowl; sieve flour, baking powder with corn flour then add to egg mixture, at last fold into 1 ½ oz of margarine with care.
- Pour the final mixture to the baking tin and place in oven, bake now for half an hour or until when you touch the cake, it springs back. Leave to cool in tin for 10 minutes, then place on a wire rack to cool. Now cut the cake into 20 squares.
- At the same time, prepare the icing, take 1/3 cup of boiling water and dissolve cocoa mix powder into it. Put the remaining 2 cups of sugar in a bowl of medium size. Add cocoa mixture and remaining margarine with remaining vanilla extract. Stir properly to combine.
- Skewer each square by using a fork then pour the icing to coat fully. Sprinkle with desiccated coconut and beautify on a lined baking tray then serve Lamingtons and enjoy.