- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Using a zester or grater, remove the bright outer layer of the lemon. Set aside.
- Juice the lemon and reserve. In a food processor, process the beans with the lemon zest and juice until smooth.
- Add eggs, sugar and baking powder, and process it until all ingredients are well blended.
- Pour batter into a greased 8 inch spring form pan and bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Leave to rest.
- To prepare a sauce. In small saucepan, place 1 cup berries with water and sugar. Bring to boil and cook for 5 minutes until thick. Let cool. Spoon remaining berries into sauce or use as a garnish.
- Dust with icing sugar. Serve with fresh fruit sauce.