- Shred iceberg leaves, halve and de-seed the grapes. Halve the melon, scoop out seeds, remove peel and cut into chunks, slice mango on each side of its large flat stone.
- On each mango half, slash flesh into a criss-cross pattern, but not through the skin. Push the skin from underneath to turn mango halves inside out. Remove flesh and set aside.
- Put together yogurt, ginger and honey in a small bowl, combine well. Mix together mango, melon and grapes.
- Arrange watercress and lettuce on four serving dish. Make dressing for salad leaves, beat together the vinegar and olive oil with seasoning to taste. Drizzle the dressing over lettuce and watercress.
- Distribute melon mixture between four plates and pour over the yogurt dressing. Scoop out the seeds of passion fruit and sprinkle over the salad. Serve at once.