- Heat up oven to 220*C. Chop mangoes finely.
- Gently grease 2 baking trays. Drain off the mangoes through paper towel and put in a bowl with almonds, 1 tbsp of sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut each puff pastry sheets half crosswise into quarters; cut each in half diagonally to make 8 triangles. Put the 1/8 mango filling in the mid of each triangle, pour 1 tsp of readymade custard over on each.
- Brush the corners with egg; fold in half and use a fork to press the edges together to form a good seal. Wet the pastry with little amount of water and dust with remaining sugar finally.
- Keep all the puff pastries on baking trays and place in oven to bake for 10 minutes until golden and puffed. Serve with fresh mango ice cream to double the fun.