- In a small bowl, mix peach nectar and gelatin. Wait for 5 minutes then cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- Process yogurt, mango pieces and gelatin mixture in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into eight 3-ounce paper cups. Cover each cup with a foil piece. Make small slit in center of each foil cover; insert rounded wooden stick into each pop.
- Place it in refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours or until firm and chilled.
- To serve, remove foil and tear paper cups away from pops.