- Make a dough according to the recipe and then leave to rise once.
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of 450*F .Grate the lemon peel; drain and roughly chop the tomatoes; half the yellow and red tomatoes and slice the plum tomatoes; torn basil leaves into pieces.
- Knead the risen dough lightly, divide equally in half and roll out each piece to 9 inch round. Transfer to a large oiled baking sheet.
- With the help of paper towels, pet dry the tomato slices. Arrange all the tomatoes on the pizzas and then scattering over the basil, black olives and lemon peel. Season according to your taste and sprinkle over a little extra oil.
- Place at the top of the oven and bake for 20 minutes until the bases are crisp and the tops are golden
- Serve at once.