- Warm up an oven to 375*F.
- Take a food processor or blender; add beans with maple syrup, work on it to puree until smooth.
- Prepare the pie crust as directed on the packet and keep the dough covered with plastic in refrigerator.
- Add eggs, sugar and butter, mix until well blended.
- Roll the dough to make pie or set the dough in small tart shells. Sprinkle raisins or chopped pecans in bottom of pie or tart shells. Pour filling on top of raisins or pecans.
- Bake tarts in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or pie for 40 minutes or until set in center. Cool slightly. Serve at room temperature plain or with whipped or ice cream.