- Mince the garlic and set aside.
- Take a preheated wok; add beef in hot oil and cook, drain off the oil. Add garlic, sugar, salt, tomato sauce and pepper. Stir well.
- Cover the lid and leave to simmer for 15 minutes. Cook noodles in another skillet until tender.
- Take a mixing bowl; combine cream cheese and sour cream together and place aside.
- Use cooking spray to grease 2 ½ quart of dish. Put the noodles in a good manner on bottom of dish. Pour the prepared sauce over noodles, gently spoon cream cheese mixture over sauce, cover the whole with shredded cheese.
- Refrigerate it whole night. Preheat oven to 350*F. Bake for half an hour, leave to rest for 10 minutes before you serve.