- Prepare the dressing first. Whip yogurt, honey and ground ginger in a bowl to form a smooth mixture. Leave in refrigerator to chill.
- Cut melon into slices first, remove all seeds and hard skin then cut into chunks. Put them in a deep bowl along with both kinds of grapes.
- Remove skin of mango, cut thick slices closely form its pit to avoid wastage then further form cubes from those slices. Add these cubes to melon and grapes in the bowl.
- Assemble watercress and lettuce in 4 serving plates. Whisk olive oil and cider vinegar together then sprinkle it over watercress and lettuce.
- Divide portions of fruity mixture upon lettuce leaves then pour chilled yogurt dressing.
- Cut passion fruit into two halves, scoop out its seeds and use them to garnish your salad.
- Serve chilled or just like that.