- Melt chocolate on a double boiler or in an microwave.
- Using a pastry brush, coat the inside of a mini paper muffin cases with melted chocolate and refrigerate to set.
- Put the milk in a heavy bottom pan, and put on low flame. Stir constantly till reduced to half.
- Cool a bit and mix in 3 tbsp of sugar.
- In another pan combine blue berries with remaining sugar Add 3-4 tablespoons of water and cook till thick and cool.
- Remove the chocolate cups and carefully tear the muffin case before the chocolate starts melting.
- Spoon the milky mixture in half the shell and spoon blueberry compote next to it.
- Garnish with a mint leaves
- Chill for 1 1/2 hours before serving.