- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 11x7-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour berries into dish. Stir in /2 cup sugar and cornstarch.
- Cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes, stirring twice and rotating dish, until fruit is hot and beginning to thicken. Stir in 1/3 cup raisins.
- Combine flours, 2 tablespoons sugar, bakingpowder and salt in small bowl.
- Stir in 3 /4 cup raisins.
- Combine yogurt, melted butter and egg. Add to flour mixture.
- Stir just until moistened.
- Drop biscuit dough by small spoonfuls over hot fruit. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons sugar.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Cool slightly.
- Serve with frozen yogurt, if desired.