- Cut carrot and potato into cubes, crush the garlic.
- Chop the onion, zucchini and celery finely and cut beans into 1-inch pieces.
- Take a large heavy-based saucepan.
- Heat oil in it then put onion, carrot, cumin seed, garlic and potato.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now pour vegetable soup along with zucchini and celery. Heat until it starts to boil.
- Then cover with lid and let simmer for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Stir in the green beans, tomatoes, and lima beans, season to taste. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour in serving bowls and scatter cheddar cheese over the surface and serve!
- Serve at once.