- Pre-heat oven at 350* F and line a non-stick 2 lb loaf tin.
- Seed and chop the red pepper, chop the onions, slice the mushrooms, crush the garlic, drain the beans and set aside.
- Now in a sauce pan, put in mushrooms, onion, garlic, stock, pepper and wine, cover and cook for 10 minutes with occasional stirring.
- Now let the mixture cool, and then in a food processor, process the mushroom mixture and beans, process until smooth.
- When done, transfer this into a mixing bowl and add bread crumbs, egg, and herbs.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the lined loaf tin, and level. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until lightly set.
- Now cool completely on a wire rack, and then refrigerate for several hours, turn the tin and slice,
- Serve it hot.