- Firstly crush the garlic and set aside.
- Soak the mushroom in a 1 1/4 cup of hot vegetable broth for 30 minutes. Pop out the stalks and discard, now slice the mushrooms and preserve stock.
- Cook noodles in boiling water according to the package direction. Drain and rinse noodles lightly once it is tender. Set aside.
- In a large wok, heat up an oil on high heat, add garlic and ginger and on high heat, stir fry mushrooms for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining broth mixture with preserved broth and let boil. Add soy sauce and ketchup.
- Now add in the sprouted beans until they are tender. In serving bowls, add noodles and ladle the soup over them. Garnish with coriander sprigs.