- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high and swirl in just half of the olive oil.
- When hot, add the mushrooms(ends trimmed and mushrooms pulled apart) and spinach.
- Saute for 2 minutes until the spinach is wilted and the mushrooms are cooked through.Remove the mixture from the pan.
- Wipe the pan clean and return the pan to the stove over medium-high heat and swirl in the remaining half of the olive oil.
- When hot, pour in the eggs and swirl the pan to let the eggs spread evenly over the entire surface of the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.(adjust the seasoning according to taste).
- As soon as the egg begins to set, lift the pan and tilt to let any of the uncooked egg sitting on top pour to the edge of the pan to cook.
- When the omelet is cooked through, spoon in the mushroom and spinach, top with the grated Parmesan cheese and fold over the omelet and dish out on a plate.
- Top the omelet with the diced tomato.