- In a sauce pan, boil the potatoes, for 10-12 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the broad beans and put them in a bowl.
- Half the cherry tomatoes and add them in the bowl with beans, also add in the walnuts.
- In a jar, prepare the dressing by mixing vinegar, mustard, sugar and olive oil, season with salt and pepper and shake well. Set aside.
- Trim the woody part of asparagus and immerse in the boiling potatoes also add in the asparagus and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain and run under cold water.
- Now thickly slice the potatoes and cut the spring onions in half.
- Add these vegetables in the beans mixture, add in the dressing and mix well.
- Serve on the bed of lettuce.