- Thinly slice onions along with peppers and chili after removing their seeds. Crush garlic cloves and also cut strips of mango after slicing it. Keep all of these aside.
- Soak noodles in a large bowl with boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add crushed garlic, sweet peppers, chili and onions. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Strain noodles and add them to the saucepan along with mango strips. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut milk, tomato paste and peanut butter.
- Dish out the noodles in a serving bowl, sprinkle roasted peanuts over it then pour spoonfuls of tomato mixture and serve!