- Peel a layer and cut slices of onion. Also slice the chili after discarding its seeds. Peel and devein the shrimp and keep all of these aside.
- Soak noodles in a bowl of water and keep aside for 5 minutes then discharge its water.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add onion and chili to the oil and saute for a minute to soften them.
- Then carefully put shrimps along with coriander, fish sauce and sugar. Stir fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add noddles to the saucepan. Toss well to mix then dish out and serve immediately.