- Cut the thin slice from the base of each orange and also cut a lid at top and then reserve, also remove the pith and flesh from each. Discard the pith and chop the flesh. Put together the flesh and juice in a bowl.
- Stir in the yogurt and honey in a flesh and juice mixture and then refrigerate for 1 hour. Drain the empty orange shells on a kitchen paper.
- Put out the orange mixture from the freezer and stir well and then return to the freezer for 30 minutes more. Stir again and then spoon into the orange shells.
- Now stand the filled oranges upright in a container and then freeze for 1 hour more. Let refrigerate them for 30 minutes before serving.
- Decorate with the chocolate shavings (if desire) and then serve.