- Crush garlic clove, thinly slice red sweet pepper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add soy sauce, honey, and garlic and sesame oil. Mix all well and brush over chicken pieces gently.
- Place chicken over moderately hot grill and cook for 4 minutes, turn each side until cooked thoroughly, now thinly slice them.
- Spread some peanut butter on two slices of the bread. Keep the chicken slices on top of peanut butter. Use a little more amount of butter over the chicken.
- Add bean sprouts over and sliced red sweet pepper, sandwich together with another slices of bread. You can cut the sandwich into half, if wished.