- Cut onions cross ways into 3/16-inch rings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with lite olive oil or other veggie oil.Mix bread crumbs, oregano & cayenne (mix these ingredients on a sheet of wax paper it will make the next step easier).
- Dip onion rings into the milk and allow the excess to drip back into the bowl.Dip into the crumb mixture.
- They won't be fully coated, don't worry they will still have a crunch.Place onion rings in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Bake onion rings until the crumbs are golden and the onions are soft (approx 30 minutes).
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper and then serve.