- Prepare and section enough oranges to yield 1 cup orange sections.
- Cut marshmallows into quarters.
- Put the oranges, pineapple crushed chunks , orange sections and marshmallows into a large bowl with moist shredded coconut.
- Mix together sour cream and sugar.
- Pour over the fruit mixture and toss lightly to mix thoroughly.
- Cover; chill in refrigerator overnight.
- To serve, spoon portions of salad onto chilled serving plates lined with crisp salad greens.
- Garnish with mint sprigs if desired.