- Peel the papaya and cut in half lengthways then scoop out its seeds, reserve 1 tsp of seeds.
- Cut the halves into 8 slices. Half the avocados and then remove stones.
- Peel the skin off, thickly slice each avocado half; peel the orange and cut out its segments. Slice the onion thinly and separate its rings.
- For dressing, in a bowl, combine lemon juice, oil and seasoning then mix well.
- Stir in the 1 tsp papaya seeds.
- Gather the salad on four serving plates.
- Arrange alternate slices of papaya and avocado, then an orange and a lettuce leave topped with onion rings.
- Drizzle the dressing over it. Serve immediately.