- Half the passion fruit, cut papaya into two halves and scoop out its seeds then cut its flesh into chunks.
- Thread the chunks on to six skewers.
- Scoop out the flesh of passion fruit with a teaspoon.
- Put the flesh in a blender and blend for few seconds.
- Pass the puree through a sieve, discard seeds. Then put rum, lime juice and sugar, stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Ladle some coulis on to six serving plates.
- And then arrange the skewers on top.
- Decorate with lime slices and serve.