- Chop the onions, slice leeks and dice potatoes.
- In a large sauce pan, half filled with water, add the leeks, onions and potatoes and bay leaf.
- Cover and boil then let it simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Now add in the broccoli florets and peas, again cover to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cool the soup and remove bay leaf then puree in a food processor until smooth.
- Add parsley, season with salt and pepper then again process.
- Return the soup to sauce pan and gently heat, then ladle into soup bowls.
- Serve it hot.