- Peel orange and grate its rind. Cut strawberries into slices then keep aside.
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of 400?F.
- Take a shallow ovenproof dish, place the strawberries, peaches and raspberries in it.
- With the help of your fingertips, mix butter into flour in another bowl until it resembles bread crumbs.
- Then stir in sugar, orange rind, cinnamon and oats. Mix them thoroughly then put the mixture over fruits.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven or until its surface turns golden. Dust with icing sugar and serve it.