- Combine cinnamon, vanilla, cornstarch, peach nectar, and pineapple or peach juice in saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir constantly until mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Add sliced peaches to mixture.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- In another saucepan, melt margarine and set aside.
- Lightly spray 8-inch square glass dish with cooking spray. Pour in peach mixture.
- In another bowl, combine pancake mix, flour, sugar, and melted margarine.
- Stir in milk.
- Quickly spoon this mixture over peach mixture.
- Combine nutmeg and brown sugar.
- Sprinkle mixture on top of batter.
- Bake at 400º F for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into 8 squares.