- Set out a 1-1/2-qt. saucepan.
- Break apart frozen peas with a fork and set aside.
- Put into blender container in order, 1 cup of milk and flour , butter , salt , nutmeg , pepper and quartered onion.
- Cover , turn on motor and blend.
- Continue to blend while gradually adding one-half of peas. Use rubber spatula to scrape down sides of container so that ingredients will become evenly mixed.
- Blend until contents of container into saucepan.
- Pour second cup of milk into container. blend while gradually adding remaining peas.
- Stir contents of container into mixture in saucepan.
- Bring it to boil stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately, topped with parsley.