- Cut chicken into julian strips, crush black pepper and cut sweet pepper into slices after de-seeding it then keep them aside.
- Mix ketchup and soy sauce in a mixing bowl then toss chicken strips in it to mix.
- Place crushed pepper sprinkled on a plate. Coat chicken in crushed pepper.
- Heat oil in a wok, add coated chicken to the wok and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Then put sweet peppers along with peas and stir-fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add oyster sauce lastly and cook for 2 minutes or until it starts to bubble.
- Shift into serving bowls and serve instantly.