- Peel off the banana and cut it into slices. Also, cut two wedges from the pineapple for decoration and slice remaining pineapple.
- In a blender, put banana and pineapple slices along with pineapple juice. Blend it till it forms a smoothie.
- Then add coconut milk, strawberry ice-cream and some crushed ice. Blend until it forms a smooth mixture.
- Pour the pina colada into two goblets. Drizzle or spray pomegranate juice over it.
- Pomegranate juice will mix itself, leaving some colorful patches, do not stir.
- Decorate the goblets with reserved pineapple wedges and serve chilled.