- Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into 1-inch slices. Place each slice between two pieces of plastic wrap. Using the heel of your hand, press meat until 1/2 inch thick.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- In large skillet, cook meat in hot butter over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until juices run clear (160°F), turning once.
- Transfer meat to serving platter; cover and keep warm.
- For Sauce: Stir whipped cream, mushrooms, and apple juice into drippings in skillet. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve meat with sauce.