- Prepare the dough first.
- Take a large mixing bowl and put flour, caraway seeds, honey and yeast in it.
- Pour vegetable stock in portions and knead the dough.
- Dust your base with some flour and work out the dough with hands till soft.
- Transfer it in a greased bowl, cover and allow to rise on moderate temperature till it doubles in size.
- By that time, prepare your filling.
- Thinly slice celery stalks and onion.
- In a frying pan, put all ingredients except for cheese and saute well for 5 minutes stirring continuously then remove from flame.
- Until now dough must have been risen. Make 4 balls and roll them into 7 inch circles.
- Set filling on half of all 4 circles, top with cheese.
- Use some milk or oil to grease edges of circles. Fold them and press to form 4 sealed semi-circles.
- Place them in a baking tray and grease a little more with oil or milk. Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven on 220 degrees Celsius or 425 degrees Fahrenheit or Gas mark 7 till golden brown.