- Peel and cut potatoes, carrot and tofu in to cubes. Also slice the onion.
- Now melt butter in a deep frying pan, add slices of onion, French beans, carrot and potato cubes. Stir fry in a gradual manner.
- After stir frying for 5 minutes when vegetables start to soften, add flour and cook for a minute while stirring.
- Pour vegetable broth into the pan, mix and let simmer on low flame for 15 minutes till potatoes are soft and tender.
- Add tofu cubes to the pan, season according to your taste and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.