- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Put the yeast in a small bowl with the water and honey.
- Stir a little, then let the mixture sit for 5 minutes
- Mix the flour and salt together in a medium bowl. After the 5 minutes are up, check on the yeast mixture.
- It should be bigger than before & a little bubbly.
- Add this mixture to the flour and salt mixture
- Stir everything together.Use a spoon to start. Finish with your hands.
- The dough is ready when it’s still a little crumbly and flaky.
- Put the dough on the cutting board and knead it like you are playing with clay.
- Knead it into one big ball.
- Break off a piece of dough that’s about the size of a gumball or superball.
- Use your hands to roll it into a skinny snake
- Twist the snake into a medium-size pretzel shape, and put it on the cookie sheet. Do this with all the dough, making 12 pretzels.
- Bake your pretzels for 10 minutes.Let them cool and take a bite.