- Chop onion, garlic, remove seeds from pepper and chop it. Drain and chop olives. Set all aside until needed.
- Heat up an oil in a saucepan, add onion, garlic, sweet pepper. Gently stir fry for 4 minutes until just softened but not browned.
- In the same saucepan, add rosemary, bay leaf, tomatoes, 1/3 cup white wine. Season with salt and pepper. Boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir zucchini, tomato paste, olives with sugar and let simmer for 10 minutes. Boil water in a small pan. Place mussels in a strainer and add boiled water over. Add in orange rind and wine. Cover strainer and lightly steam until mussels open(throw out the closed ones).
- Use slotted spoon to remove mussels and arrange them on a serving platter. Discard any herbs and Pour the sauce over mussels. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.