- Cut two fatter slices of mango from either side of stone. Then cut those into small cubes.
- Preheat the oven at a temperature 425?F.
- Roll out the pastry on a plain surface dusted with flour and cut in 5-inch circles.
- With the help of a 4-inch cutter, score an inner ring onto each round, to make it look like a rim.
- Place them on a baking sheet and spread half tbsp of jam in each inner circle.
- Scatter mango cubes over it, brush mango and pastry with butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden. Let cool on wire rack.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve it.