Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Raisins Recipe
- Start by cutting the bread into fine thick cubes. Toast the pecans.
- Whisk together sugars, milk, cream, vanilla and eggs. Add pumpkin and spices and mix well.
- Add raisins and bread cubes to pumpkin mixture and toss to coat. Pour into greased 8" square baking dish. Sprinkle with pecans if desired. Cover with foil and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place bread pudding dish in pan on oven rack; add 1" of hot water to pan and bake covered for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 10-12 minutes, or until inserted knife comes out clean. Serve warm.