- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the pumpkin, oil, and brown sugar.
- Add pumpkin mixture to dry mixture, stirring with a fork until combined.
- Form into a ball.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Knead dough gently for 10 to 12 strokes.
- Divide dough in half. Roll each half to a 10-inch circle.
- Cut each circle into 8 wedges.
- To shape, begin at the wide end of each wedge and loosely roll toward the point.
- Place point sides down, about 2 inches apart, on the
- prepared baking sheet.
- Curve ends of rolls slightly.
- Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over crescents.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 400 degree F, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm. Makes 16 rolls.