- Into a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and spices.
- Make pumpkin puree with cooked, mashed pumpkins.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar together. Add egg then beat well. Beat in the pumpkin puree.
- Add dry ingredients, alternating with milk until well blended.
- Line 2 mini cupcake pans with 30 to 36 mini cupcake liners. Fill each lined cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cakes bounce back when lightly touched in the center.
- Pipe frosting or cream cheese frosting through a star tipped piping bag or frost with a spatula.