- Preheat oven to 350°F. With a non-sticking spray, grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan then line it with parchment paper and grease it too with the spray. Place a clean towel on kitchen counter and sprinkle some powdered sugar over it.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs at a high speed until light and frothy. Stir in a cup of sugar and continue beating until mixed well. Add pumpkin and beat until combined.
- Add flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, half teaspoon ground ginger and beat at low speed until combined. Stir in the walnuts then transfer batter into prepared pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 13-15 minutes or until the cake is spongy when touched. Instantly invert it over prepared towel, lift the pan and remove parchment paper. Carefully roll the sponge in towel, starting from 10-inch side. Let it cool.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a large bowl at medium speed until smooth. Add remaining sugar and ground ginger while beating at low speed until combined.
- When sponge cools completely, spread the cheese filling, leaving half inch from all sides. Roll the cake again, starting from 10-inch side, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for an hour.
- Trim edges, if you want to, then sprinkle some powdered sugar over it. Cut into slices and serve!