- Place a large pot over moderate heat and add olive oil.
- Work close to the stove and add peeled and chopped carrots and parsnips, chopped onion and celery to the pot as you chop.
- Add bay leaves and season vegetables with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add stock to the pot and raise flame to bring liquid to a boil. Add diced chicken tenderloins, return soup to a boil, and reduce heat back to moderate.
- Cook chicken 2 minutes and add noodles.
- Cook soup an additional 6 minutes or until noodles are tender and remove soup from the heat.
- Stir in chopped parsley and chopped dill, remove bay leaves and serve.