- Cut sweet potato into 1/2-inch thick wedges, chop onion finely, slice eggplant and tomato along with sweet green pepper after de-seeding it. Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Line large jelly-roll pan with foil, coat with a layer of non-sticking cooking spray. Arrange sweet potatoes, eggplant, tomato, sweet pepper and onion in pan, coating lightly with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper, toss to mix. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, place quinoa in a strainer and rinse well. Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray then heat over medium flame.
- Add garlic, thyme and marjoram, saute for 1-2 minutes. Add quinoa, cook while stirring for 2-3 minutes. Pour water into the pan and bring to boil over high heat.
- Then reduce heat to low. Cover and let simmer for 15-20 minutes or until water is absorbed. (Quinoa will get slightly translucent.)
- Transfer into a large glass bowl, add vegetables and mix gently. Serve warm!