- Thinly slice radishes and cucumber, scrub then halve the potatoes.
- In a saucepan of boiling water, cook potatoes for about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool.
- By then, spread cucumber slices on a plate and sprinkle some salt. Let stand for 30 minutes then rinse under cold running water and dry with kitchen paper.
- On a serving plate, arrange the cucumber and radish slices in a decorative style, place cooked potatoes in center of slices.
- Mix together mustard, olive oil, vinegar, basil and chives in a small bowl, whisking until thoroughly combined.
- Pour dressing over the salad, toss well to combine. Chill before serving.