- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cover 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt together in small bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, oil, egg and vanilla in large bowl.
- Add flour mixture to make a blended dough.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until very lightly browned.
- Do not over bake.
- Slide cookies on the parchment paper onto the countertop to cool