- Chop the onion; lightly beat the egg white.
- Completely combine the first seven ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stretch out a tube of the crescent dough on an ungreased baking sheet and seal seams and perforations in.
- Spread out half of the corned beef filling on the center of the rectangle. Cut 1 inch wide strips on both the longer sides on the rectangle up to an inch of the filling.
- Beginning with one end, fold alternating strips at an angle over the filling and seal ends. Replicate the process with the other crescent dough and filling.
- Glaze egg white over braids and sprinkle sesame seeds. Bake in preheated oven at 375 degree F till golden brown, approx. 25-30 minutes. Cool the gorgeous Raiden Braid sandwiches on wire rack for 5 minutes before slicing servings. Serves 8.
- Note: You may refrigerate leftovers.