- Whisk yolks, ricotta and sour cream in large bowl to blend. Whisk flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda in another large bowl to blend.
- Add flour mixture to yolk mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in milk. Using electric mixer, beat whites in another large bowl on medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold beaten whites into batter.
- Heat griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- Brush with butter. Working in batches, spoon 2 tablespoons batter onto griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with maple syrup